There’s plenty to share about the impact our industry has on Ohio’s economy. Insurance virtually touches every Buckeye resident–securing homes, businesses and lives, while providing jobs to more than 100,000 Ohioans.
View the 2018 edition of our brochure, Insurance Industry in Ohio.
Also download archived editions back to 2010 in the resources section below.
Additional resources on Ohio’s insurance industry
- OII January 2017 Ohio Auto & Homeowners Insurance Trend Report
- 2016 Ohio Insurance Workforce Report: Workforce Characteristics and Workforce Development in Ohio’s Insurance Industry – 2016 Update
- 2016 Edition: How Insurance Supports Ohio’s Economy (Insurance Information Institute)
- Insurance Careers Site
- OII Member Career Site Links Resource Guide
- Insuring Ohio Futures
- Ohio Means Insurance Jobs
- VIEW ARCHIVED EDITIONS of OII’s Insurance Industry in Ohio back to 2010: